I currently work for BBDO San Francisco as a Producer.
I love sports adverting, beautiful shots, and good storytelling. I rent out an entire theater to watch each Star Wars movie with friends and family, and I hold Super Bowl parties with no bathroom breaks because we love advertising AND football. I like Spielberg Movies, College Football, Playing Sports, the Food Network, Roger Deakins, the Utah Jazz, Legos and Apple Products.
Ten things about me
1. I have two Halloween costumes, Han Solo, and Indiana Jones. So basically... just Harrison Ford.
2. I have been to 27 different countries on 6 continents.
3. There are some people who, on principle, buy only Apple products—I am one of those people.
4. I own almost every Star Wars Lego set made from 1998 to 2007.
5. I took 9 years of piano lessons—and I can barely play Jingle Bells.
6. I am a loyal Utah Jazz fan—Jordan pushed off.
7. I speak fluent Portuguese, and I can fake my way through Spanish.
8. My favorite activity is seeing a movie in the theater.
9. I cook.
10. I am a dad.
Best Commercial - College Television Awards - LA – 2019
5 ADC Cubes (2 Gold) - The One Show - New York, NY – 2018
Silver & Bronze - The Clio Awards – 2018
Creative Excellence Award - The One Show - New York, NY – 2017
Back to Back National Addy Best of Show Winners - AAF – 2017 & 2018
Featured Winner in Comm Arts Magazine - Advertising Issue – 2018
Bronze Pencil - The One Show - New York, NY – 2017
Gold Telly - The Telly Awards - 2018
3 Gold National ADDY Awards - AAF – 2017/18
8 Gold ADDY Awards - AAF - Salt Lake City, UT – 2016/17
2x Best Ad - Final Cut Film Festival - Provo, UT – 2016 & 2017