I currently work for BBDO San Francisco as an Agency Producer.
I love sports adverting, beautiful films, and good storytelling. I rent out an entire theater to watch each Star Wars movie with friends and family, and I hold Super Bowl & Oscar parties with no bathroom breaks. I'm a passionate fan of Spielberg Movies, College Football, Playing Sports, the Food Network, Roger Deakins, the Utah Jazz, and Legos.
Ten things about me
1. I have two Halloween costumes, Han Solo and Indiana Jones. So basically... just Harrison Ford.
2. There are some people who, on principle, buy only Apple products—I am one of those people.
3. I speak fluent Portuguese, and I can fake my way through Spanish.
4. I took 9 years of piano lessons—and I can barely play Jingle Bells.
5. I own almost every Star Wars Lego set made from 1998 to 2007.
6. I have been to 27 different countries on 6 continents.
7. My favorite activity is seeing a movie in the theater.
8. I am a loyal Utah Jazz fan—Jordan pushed off.
9. I am the father of two, a boy and a girl.
10. I love to cook.
Best Commercial - College Television Awards - LA – 2019
5 ADC Cubes (2 Gold) - The One Show - New York, NY – 2018
Silver & Bronze - The Clio Awards – 2018
Creative Excellence Award - The One Show - New York, NY – 2017
Back to Back National Addy Best of Show Winners - AAF – 2017 & 2018
Featured Winner in Comm Arts Magazine - Advertising Issue – 2018
Bronze Pencil - The One Show - New York, NY – 2017
Gold Telly - The Telly Awards - 2018
3 Gold National ADDY Awards - AAF – 2017/18
8 Gold ADDY Awards - AAF - Salt Lake City, UT – 2016/17
2x Best Ad - Final Cut Film Festival - Provo, UT – 2016 & 2017