PERSONAL PROFILE STATEMENT
“We like people who possess a healthy level of paranoia, but if I had to choose between someone with bad paranoia or no paranoia, I’d go with the bad paranoia. Because in this industry—it’s that important.”
– Jim Lesser, CEO of BBDO San Francisco
What sets me apart is that I have that paranoia he's talking about,
I'm sure my attention to detail can get pretty annoying at times.
But most of the time I enjoy an above average, healthy amount.
1. I have been to 21 different countries on 6 continents.
2. I have two halloween costumes, Han Solo, and Indiana Jones. So basically.. just Harrison Ford.
3. There are some people who, on principle, buy only apple products—I am one of those people.
4. I own almost every Star Wars Lego set made from 1998 to 2007.
5. My wife is from Alaska, and no, she doesn't fish—but I have fished in Alaska, and it was great.
6. I haven't missed a BYU football home game (other than my mission) since 2003.
7. I speak fluent Portuguese and I'm pretty dang good at faking Spanish.
8. I am a Gold member of the Delta Sky Miles club.
9. My favorite activity is going to the movie theater.
10. My least favorite activity is hearing people talk during movies.
AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS
Creative Excellence Award - One Show - New York, NY – 2017
Pencil Award - One Show - New York, NY – 2017
2 Regional Gold ADDY Awards - AAF – 2017
7 Gold ADDY Awards - AAF - Salt Lake City, UT – 2016/17
Best Commercial - Final Cut Film Festival - Provo, UT – 2016