1. I have two Halloween costumes, Han Solo, and Indiana Jones. So basically... just Harrison Ford.
2. I have been to 24 different countries on 6 continents.
3. There are some people who, on principle, buy only Apple products—I am one of those people.
4. I own almost every Star Wars Lego set made from 1998 to 2007, and a bunch more since then.
5. I took 9 years of piano lessons—and I can barely play Jingle Bells.
6. I haven't really missed a BYU football home game since 2003.
7. I speak fluent Portuguese, and I can fake my way through Spanish.
8. My wife and I are expecting a baby boy in May.
9. My favorite activity is seeing a movie in the theater.
10. I HATE when people ruin movies (see number 9 above) by talking or just being annoying.
AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS
Creative Excellence Award - One Show - New York, NY – 2017
Pencil Award - One Show - New York, NY – 2017
National Best of Show ADDY Award - AAF – 2017
2 National Gold ADDY Awards - AAF – 2017
7 Gold ADDY Awards - AAF - Salt Lake City, UT – 2016/17
Best Ad - Final Cut Film Festival - Provo, UT – 2016 & 2017